H: 70" x W: 48" x D: 40"
Opening: 24" x 38"
The L-Series enclosure provides everything needed to easily mark your larger product quick and safe. It can accommodate up to a 3.5’ part with the side panels attached. Easy to remove side panels allow for even larger parts. Dual doors offer quick and precise part loading. It has built-in compartments
for the computer tower, easy access to components and storage areas. The computer monitor and control panel rest on a convenient double-jointed swinging arm.
- Totally programmable X, Y, and Z axii
- 12.5" x 26" total marking field (when using a 254mm lens)
- Can fit up to a 45"W x 25"D x 13.5"H part
- T-Slot plate for mounting custom fixturing
- Built with high strength powder coated steel, NOT plastic
- Standard 110 volt powered, completely air cooled
- Smooth fast gliding dual doors - Increase production and precision with safe work view windows
- Easy to remove side panels allowing larger parts to be marked
- User-friendly control panel on convenient swinging arm
- Industrial casters for maximum mobility in the work area
Standard Options / Features
Now that you have found your perfect enclosure, it’s time to start thinking about the interior components that make up your system. Every Beamer that leaves our facility is unique to the customer. Below are standard options that are available with every Beamer.
To give you an idea/starting point, we opened the following arrangement of components that are perfect for a typical jobs shop with a vast array of different style parts...
Fast Cycle Speeds
Strong Marking Intensity
Faster Cycle Speeds
Stronger Marking Intensity
Fastest Cycle Speeds
Strongest Marking Intensity
2 Galvo Directing Mirrors
Precise Laser Spot Size
Big Marking Field
Depending on Lens Size →
2" x 2" Marking Field
4.3" x 4.3" Marking Field
7" x 7" Marking Field
8.5" x 8.5" Marking Field
11.5" x 11.5" Marking Field
File Limit Focus
Z-Axis travels according to parameters in the project file
Z-Axis travels automatically depending on parts size and location
Additional Options / Automation
You can configure the above options according to your needs. If your shop has higher quantities of similar parts, upgrading some of these components may be beneficial. Along with these standard features, there are several additional options including automation that would increase your productivity and efficiency. Beamer has endless options and capabilities to fit your need!